Announcing two new medical pathways partners
We are delighted to announce two new partners to our Kings Medical Foundation Pathway.
Kings has recently added The University of Bristol Medical School and The University of Auckland Medical School as guaranteed offer outcomes. With the addition of Bristol and Auckland, Kings Medical Foundation students are now able to apply to 9 partner universities! More choice, more success!
University of Bristol Health Sciences and Medicine
Kings is delighted to include in its Bristol University pathway programme entry to Bristol University Medical School, as well to Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine.
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol offers a rare combination of academic excellence and future-based thinking.
It enjoys an excellent reputation globally, being placed in the top 7% globally for Clinical and Health:
- In the top 12% globally for QS Life Sciences and Medicine
- In the top 7% globally for Clinical and Health (Times Higher Education)
- 7th in the UK for Pharmacology and Pharmacy
- 7th in the UK for Veterinary Medicine
University of Auckland Medical School
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university in the QS World University Rankings. Place 85th in the world, the university is the only university in New Zealand in the top 100 globally.
Kings is partnered with The University of Auckland, to offer a guaranteed pathway to Biomedical Sciences, which can then lead to Medicine.
The University of Auckland enjoys an excellent reputation and rankings in the world of Medicine, being placed in the top 40 for both Pharmacy & Pharmacology and Nursing:
- Pharmacy & Pharmacology (#28 in the world)
- Education (#29 in the world)
- Nursing (#35 in the world)
- Sports-related Subjects (#43 in the world)