Kings New Jersey is located on the Lawrenceville campus of Rider, a private university with a 280-acre campus of modern facilities.
Lawrenceville is within easy driving distance to New York and Philadelphia. Rider has also a second campus in Princeton.
View a campus map of Rider
The Lawrenceville campus has a wide range of residences. A guide to how accommodation is allocated can be found at Housing options page
For full details of the accomodation available to Kings students at Rider, go to the Kings New Jersey accommodation page.
Learning and sports facilities
The Lawrenceville campus consists of:
- 43 buildings
- Athletic fields
- Tennis courts
- Indoor swimming pool
- 13 residence halls plus six Greek houses for members of fraternities and sororities
- Moore Library, home to more than 425,000 print volumes, 616,000 microforms, access to more than 51,000 periodical titles in a mix of print and electronic formats, and a wide variety of electronic research tools.
Activities on campus
- 20 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I teams (10 female and 10 male), active club and indoor sports programs.
- academic clubs
- fraternities and sororities
- Special interest groups such as the Art Society, Film Club, Chess Club.
- Community work
Rider has two restaurants and three smaller snack bar/cafes. Between all of these venues, students are offered an extremely wide range of meal options across each day of the week.
All Halls have kitchens for self-catering but students can also buy Meal Plans at the beginning of each semester.