Our students come to Kings for all kinds of diverse resons, from all ranges of backgrounds. There are the highly motivated learners who are here for serious purposes, and others who are looking for a more rounded cultural experience.
1 Your quality guarantee
2 The perfect learning environment
- All our teachers are guaranteed to be appropriately qualified
- The latest resources for dynamic learning
- Very wide nationality mix — so everyone speaks English
- High levels of personalised care and support
- Great teaching to bring out the very best in you
3 A world outside the classroom
- Full social calendar with lots to do every week
- Dedicated activities and excursions organisers at every location
- At least two free activities every week
- A range of clubs and societies to join
- Possibility to take part in local community projects
4 Fantastic accommodation options
- Guaranteed accommodation within walking distance at every location
- Some of the best student residences available anywhere
- Great choice of Kings student houses or homestay options
5 The best campus locations
- London, Los Angeles, Boston, Bournemouth, Oxford: great cities in which to be a student
- Spacious, stand-alone campuses with a full range of facilities
- Everything within easy walking distance
English for Study
Reza Zarringol from Iran
I decided to improve my academic English because I want to do a PHd in America. I’d like to go to George Washington University..
English for Work
Angie Mancera Silva from Colombia
I’m a doctor, and I have to take exams in my country to specialize. All the books and all the articles are in English, so I need it..
English for Experience
Giada di Vittori from Switzerland
When I arrived here I just wanted to improve my English, but I’ve met a lot of people from around the world and I won’t forget this experience..