Time with your child on a shared learning adventure.
This course is perfect if you want to:
Enjoy a memorable time with your child as you both learn new skills
Improve your English in a fun learning environment
Have plenty of time for sightseeing and activities
- 4, 11, 18, 25 July, 1, 8, 15 August 2021
- Monday to Friday, 8:50 – 11:50
- 15 hours of English lessons per week
- Twin en suite accommodation (parent and child sharing)
- Full-board meals
- Placement test and regular progress tests
- Afternoon and evening activities
- One full-day excursion each Saturday and two half-day excursions/ shopping trips per week
- Free WiFi, internet access and IT support in every house
- Laundry facilities
- Health centre
- 24-hour supervision
- School bank service
For parents: English course
Lessons consist of conversational English, reading, writing, listening skills, grammar, British Culture and etiquette.
- Induction and placement test
- 15 hours per week in small groups (maximum 12)
- End-of-course certificate presentation ceremony.
For children aged 3 – 7
Children attend 3 hours of English lessons every morning. They join British children and other international children in the Holiday Club every afternoon.
For children aged 8 – 12
Children follow a typical British curriculum in the same way as our children in Moreton First. This includes:
Activities and excursions
One full-day excursion each Saturday.
Parents can take part in a wide range of cultural, sporting, creative and social activities every afternoon and at weekends. Informal evening activities will develop and improve conversational skills.
Children can join British and other international children in the Holiday Club every afternoon.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team