This course is designed to offer students a variety of English for Academic Purposes,
Social Skills and Vocational development classes
for a total of 20 hours a week.
A local visit connected to a case study
and a guest speaker integrate classroom learning, plus multiple excursions every week and evening activities.
20 hours of English for Academic Purposes, social skills and vocational development lessons per week.
These include a local visit connected to case studies discussed in class.
A full programme of organised sports and activities.
- Intermediate (Pre-test required)
- 20 hours per week of English for Academic Purposes lessons, social skills and vocational development
- Thursday to Monday + Tuesday excursion
View full factsheet
- 20 hours of lessons per week
- 1 local visit connected to case study
- 1 guest speaker
- Full programme of evening activities
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Full-day excursions every Tuesday and Wednesday + one additional full day trip
- One extended half-day excursion (1st week)
- Placement test
- 24-hour supervision
- End-of-course certificate
- Weekly laundry
- Internet access
- School bank service
Students have 20 hours of a mix of English for Academic Purposes, Social Skills and Vocational development classes each week.
- Classes take place on-site
- Local visit connected to case study
- Guest speaker
Arrival / Departure
|| Listening and Note Taking
|| Trinity Oral Exam Prep
|| Hastings with Entrepreneur Talk, the British Tea Museum and Afternoon Tea
| Trinity Oral Exam Prep
||Brighton with Kings Brighton taster sessions on British Education & Royal Pavilion
|Intro to leadership
||Case Study: A famous leader
||Case Study Research and Prep
||Case Study Presentation
||Trinity Oral Exam Prep
||London with Westminster Walking Tour, London Eye and Dinner in London
||Planning a school event
||Motivation & Leadership Styles
||Social Media Campaign
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team