The fun way to maximise fluency in English.
The course is perfect if your child wants to:
Improve their fluency in English as quickly as possible
Have the option of preparing for the Trinity GESE exam
Enjoy a varied programme of activities and excursions
21 hours of English language and specialist lessons per week.
Two full-day excursions and one half-day excursion per week.
A full programme of organised sports and activities.
- 15 hours per week of English lessons
- 6 hours of additional specialist English lessons
- 2 – 4 weeks (1-week bookings accepted for 28 July and 4 August start only)
- 30 June, 7, 14, 21, 28* July, 4* August 2021
- Thursday to Sunday + Tuesday
View full factsheet
- 15 hours of English + 6 hours of specialist English lessons per week
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Welcome party and orientation
- Placement test and regular progress tests
- 24-hour supervision from trained staff (staff:student ratio 1:10)
- Two full-day excursions every Monday and Wednesday, including entrance fee
- One half-day excursion
- Daytime sports and activities programme
- Full programme of evening activities
- End-of-course certificate
- Weekly laundry
- Internet access
- School bank service
The Intensive English programme is especially designed to help younger learners make maximum progress in English and develop their language skills.
The course includes English and specialist English covering:
- Business English
- Pronunciation and writing skills
- Project and activity-based learning
- Group work
- Preparation for the Trinity GESE Spoken English exam
Trinity GESE exam
The Trinity GESE exam tests all levels of speaking. It is ideal for teenagers and young learners and is also available to groups.
Optional extra to take the exam, supplement applies — please contact us for details.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team