The ideal academic introduction to UK high school education.
The course is perfect if your child wants to:
Gain experience of UK education
Combine general English lessons with academic subjects
Enjoy a varied programme of excursions and activities
27 hours of lessons per week combining English with academic subjects, specifically designed for international students.
Two full-day excursions per week, plus a half-day educational visit.
A full programme of organised evening activities.
- IELTS 4.5 / Intermediate (pre-test required)
- 15 hours of English lessons
- 12 hours of academic subjects
- 2 – 4 weeks (1-week bookings accepted for 27 July and 3 August start only)
- 13, 20, 27 July, 3 August 2022
- 15 for English lessons,12 for academic lessons
- Thursday to Sunday + Tuesday
View full factsheet
- 15 hours of English + 12 hours of academic subject teaching per week
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Welcome party and orientation
- Placement test and regular progress tests
- 24-hour supervision from trained staff
- Full programme of evening activities each week
- Two full-day excursions every Monday and Wednesday, including entrance fee
- One half-day excursion
- End-of-course certificate
- Weekly laundry
- Internet access
- School bank service
Academic course content
27 hours of lessons per week combining English and academic subjects.
12 hours of academic taster sessions introducing how these are taught in UK boarding schools or independent schools. Subjects may include:
Teaching is normally 1-hour lessons in the morning and afternoon between 9:00 and 17:00.
Activities and excursions
- Full-day excursions each Monday and Wednesday, including one entrance fee.
- One half day educational visit per week.
- Organised activities available every evening, either on- or off-campus.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team