An Easter vacation of English, fun and sightseeing.
This course is perfect if you want your child to:
Enjoy a fully-inclusive programme of lessons, activities, sports and excursions.
Improve their English in fun, interactive lessons.
Make new friends from all over the world.
15 hours of English classes each week, learning though fun and engaging activities.
Levels range from Beginner to Advanced.
Sports and activities
A full programme of organised on-site activities, both in afternoons and evenings.
One full-day excursion and two half-day trips per week, including visits to London.
- 28 March and 4 April 2021
Accepting individual students and group bookings
View full factsheet
- 15 hours of English lessons per week
- Day time sports and activities programme
- Full programme of evening activities
- 3 excursions per week
- Help and support from Kings staff throughout your stay
- Full-board residential accommodation
- End-of-course certificates and reports
- WiFi on campus at set times
Your child will be tested on arrival and placed in the right class for their age and English ability, in levels from Beginner to Advanced.
Learning is through engaging and fun activities including projects, games, and group work. These encourage confidence, collaboration and, of course, communication.
The syllabus includes:
- Language input and language practice
- UK culture lessons
- Excursion preparation/ follow-up lessons
- Online safety classes
- Project lessons
There is also a weekly review of materials studied.
Activities and excursions
Sports and activities
- Full programme of organised activities (afternoons and evenings), on campus.
- A choice of at least 2 activities per session.
- 1 full-day trip per week —
28 March – 4 April: Brighton with visit to Sea Life Centre.
4 – 11 April: Windsor with entry to Windsor Castle.
- 2 half-day excursions per week —
28 March – 4 April: London with River Cruise; Hever Castle.
4 – 11 April: London with Tower of London; London with Natural History Museum.
- 3 visits to London, including River Cruise, Natural History Museum, entry to the Tower of London
- 1 visit to Hever Castle.
- 3 full-day trips, including Brighton with the Sea Life Centre, Cambridge with the Fitzwilliam Museum and Windsor with entry to the Windsor Castle.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team