Through the US Transfer System academic credits gained in years 1 – 2 can easily be transferred from one university to another.
2.5 million US students each year use transfer to graduate from a better university.
They don’t have to decide in Year 1 where they’ll graduate. If they do it closes off all the opportunities which the flexibility of the US education system provides.
So, for millions of Americans the Transfer System is the key which unlocks graduation from a top ranked university. The same applies to you.
It doesn’t matter where you start.
What matters is where you graduate.
Transfer made simple
The thought of transferring on your own without professional support might be daunting.
With Kings Guaranteed Outcome Programs, there’s no need to worry.
Our dedicated University Advisers give you one-to-one support throughout the whole process.
They make your transfer smooth, simple and effective.
Why Transfer works
1. Smaller classes, more support
- By getting used to US university life before you apply to a top university, you’ll have a better chance of success.
- Fisher College, College of Mount Saint Vincent, California State University Fullerton, UWO Fox Cities and UWO Fond du Lac are the perfect places to start.
- They are smaller and more personal so you’ll feel supported and at right home straight away.
2. Maximize your profile and GPA
- Waiting until the end of year 1 or 2 before applying for your dream school gives you time to develop your academic and extracurricular strengths.
- So you have a much better chance of acceptance by the elite universities.
3. Make an informed decision
- Leaving your final decision about where you want to graduate until after you’ve been in the US for a while makes a lot of sense.
- You are more likely to choose the best possible university for you.
4. Maximize your chances, maximize your options
- Keep your options open. Don’t make decisions today which close of better options later.
- The best universities receive many more applications for freshman (year 1) entry than for sophomore (year 2) or junior (year 3) entry.
- So your chances of acceptance for year 2 or 3 entry are much higher.
5. TOEFL or SAT waived
- You can also avoid the need for separate TOEFL or SAT scores.
- Some universities may waive their requirement for these for transfer students.
Graduate from your Dream School
Remember, your final degree Diploma will be from the university from which you graduated, not the one at which you started.
6. Personal Assessment
We will ensure you have:
- Regular tests, assignments, assessments and exam practice
- Opportunities for 1:1 counselling
- Regular teacher feedback and meetings with advising staff
- A formal report
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team