at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Graduate Programs are taught within one of four academic colleges within the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
Graduate Program Entry Requirements
- Following an academic calendar
English language requirement
- TOEFL iBT: 79, IELTS 7.0
- or GO: Prepared level 4
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Other specific requirements will be dependant on the program
College of Business
The College of Business is the only nationally accredited business school in the region.
It is in the top 15% of all business schools in the U.S., according to the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
More about the College of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Professional and Executive path
College of Letters and Science
The College of Letters and Science is the largest and most varied college at the University, with more than 325 faculty and staff members.
Programs span the sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences.
Together, academic departments and faculty members have won eight Board of Regents Teaching Excellence Awards, more than any other UW System institution.
More about the College of Letters and Science
- MS in Athletic Training
- MS in Biology
- MA in English
- MS in Mathematics Education
- MS in Psychology–Cognitive/Affective
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
College of Nursing
The College of Nursing provides graduate and doctorate nursing students with the expert knowledge, clinical practice skills and critical thinking ability required of today’s healthcare industry.
As the largest producer of baccalaureate nursing graduates in the state and the largest major on campus, the College is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. This ensures you receive top-quality training and education.
College of Nursing graduates consistently exceed the national pass rate for the National Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), a testament to the college’s excellence.
More about the College of Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
College of Education and Human Services
UW Oshkosh’s College of Education and Human Services is long recognized as a leader in education. Quality courses and hands-on experience play an integral role in preparing students to become leading educators, human services professionals and counselors.
More about the College of Education and Human Services
- EdD in Educational Leadership and policy: The Superintendency
- MS in Educational Leadership and Policy
- MSE in Literacy
- MSE in Professional Counseling
- MSE in Special Education and Early Childhood
- MSE in Teaching and Learning
- Various certificate programs, including TESOL, TESL
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team