Major from the University of Oregon
The University of Oregon is a public university located in the city of Eugene, Oregon. It’s renowned for its research and innovation.
You will complete Years 3 and 4 of your degree at University of Oregon.
This means you’ll graduate here!
International Student Population
- #103 nationally
- #44 in Business Programs
- #87 in Computer Science
- Average starting salary of UO Alumni: $49,600
Schools and faculties
7 undergraduate schools offer more than 300 programs:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business
- College of Design
- College of Education
- School of Journalism and Communication
- School of Music and Dance
- Robert D. Clark Honors College
Popular majors include Business/Commerce (Sports Business); Social Sciences; Economics; Advertising; and Psychology
- LaVerne Krause Gallery
- CoreSTUDIO Project Annex (exhibition space)
- Wallace and Grace Hayden Gallery
- The Urban Farm
- MarAbel B. Frohnmayer Music Building
- Beall Concert Hall
- SOJC Experience Hub (Immersive Media Lab, Social Media Analytics Lab, Podcast Studio, Production Studio)
- 40 club sports — baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, track and field
- 32 intramural leagues, events, and tournaments —badminton, volleyball, esports, soccer, softball, tennis, table tennis
- Recreational fitness programs — cycling, yoga, barre, strength training, general fitness
- Outdoor program
- Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight — Co-Founders of Nike
- Harry Glikman — Founder and President of the Portland Trail Blazers (NBA)
- Ken Kesey — Author of “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team