Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
- Kings’ students will stay in semi-suite(Shasta Hall) and suite-style(McLoughlin Hall) residences located in the Raider Village on the campus of Southern Oregon University.
- First-year students will be accommodated in double rooms in Shasta Hall, whereas McLoughlin Hall is primarily for returning students.
- Each unit has a private bathroom which is shared between 2 to 4 students, depending on the residence type.
- The Hawk, an all-you-care-to-eat dining facility equipped with 8 different made-to-order stations is also located in the Raider Village.
View gallery of on campus housing at SOU
- Half-board (2 meals per day, pre-loaded payment cards provided for use on on-campus dining facilities)
- Unlimited option available
- WiFi (included in price)
- Social lounges
- Study lounges
- Free laundry
- Elevator access
- 24-hour key card access to the building
- Convenient access to University Housing Office, mailboxes, The Hawk, and athletic facilities
- Shared kitchenette with full-size refrigerator and microwave (McLoughlin Hall only)
- Common room with couch, chair, end table, and TV stand.
- WiFi, Ethernet, and USB power (included in price)
- Bed, desk, chair, side table, closet, and dresser
- Bike storage in each room
- Private bathroom in each unit
- Microfridge (microwave, fridge, and freezer) unit in the room (Shasta Hall)
- 24-hour key card access to the unit
- Dining hall, coffee shop/snack bar, Einstein’s Bros. Bagels
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Digital Media Center
- Lithia Motors Pavilion (Competition gym with over 1,400 seats)
- Raider Stadium (4,000 seat outdoor sports complex)
- Stevenson Union
- Center for Visual Arts
- Student-led Organic Farm
- Supermarkets: 5 minutes
- Cafes/restaurants: 5 minutes
- Shops: 10 minutes
- Gym/sports centre: 1 minute (on campus)
- Bars/clubs: 25 minutes
- Post office: 2 minutes (Campus Mail Services on campus)
- Others: 7 minutes’ walk to dry cleaning store; 7 minute walk to urgent care facility; 15 minute walk to movie theater; 20 minute walk to outdoor farmers market; 20 minute walk to hiking trail
- 5 minutes to downtown Ashland (by car)
- 10 minutes to downtown Ashland (by bus- bus pass offered at $15 per term, 90% off the usual cost)
- Year-round (please check before confirming booking)
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team