College of Mount Saint Vincent
6301 Riverdale Ave.
Bronx, NY 10471 USA
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence emergency number: +1 888 717 1914
- Kings’ students will stay in dorm-style residences on the beautiful riverside campus of the College of Mount Saint Vincent, with gorgeous views of the Hudson River.
- Students will be accommodated in double rooms in one of the on-campus residences, 1–2 minutes’ walk from the College's main administration building, Founders Hall, where the Kings New York office and teaching center are located.
- The residence halls have shared hallway bathrooms, and there are separate floors and sections for male and female students.
- The updated residence halls offer lounges and kitchen with TVs and vending machines, as well as study areas on most floors. The first floor of the residence halls offers an open gathering space equipped with a TV, lounge furniture, and a ping-pong table.
- The College’s state-of-the-art dining hall, Hudson Heights, is located less than a minute walk away. The modern dining space, which remains open all year-round, features a variety of culinary offerings for students and the Mount community.
- WiFi (included in price)
- Student lounge with TV
- Shared kitchen
- Vending machines
- Additional social space with couches and ping pong table
- On-site laundry room with washers and dryers (free of charge)
- Communal spaces and bathrooms cleaned daily Monday – Friday
- Aircon in the summer
- WiFi (included in price)
- Bed, desk, chair and dresser
- Microwave/fridge combo available for rental at additional cost (limited availability)
- Dining hall, coffee shop/snack bar, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts
- Student Activities Center
- 7,500 square foot Fitness Center
- Outdoor athletics field
- Indoor basketball and volleyball courts
- Performance and auxiliary gym
- Campus store
- Free shuttle service to NYC subway stations
- Supermarkets: 10 minutes
- Cafes/restaurants: 10 minutes
- Shops: 15 minutes
- Gym/sports centre: 2 minutes (on campus)
- Bars/clubs: 15 minutes
- Post office: 10 minutes
- Others: 10 minutes’ walk to pharmacy and dry cleaning store; 15 minute walk to urgent care facility; 15-20 minute walk to public garden and cultural center; 35 minute walk to historical landmarks and museums
- 10 – 20 minutes to downtown Riverdale (on foot)
- 20 minutes (taxi) or 40 minutes (train) to Manhattan
- Half-board (2 meals per day, pre-loaded payment cards provided for use on on-campus dining facilities)
- Year-round (please check before confirming booking)
- On occasion, it may be necessary for students to move from one residence building to another. Placement in the same building for your entire stay is not guaranteed.