Years 1 and 2 at SOU
- Taught by Southern Oregon University faculty
- After up to 2 years, you will gain the academic credits to transfer to University of Oregon to complete Years 3 and 4, and to graduate.
- Kings staff will be on campus to support you, help you to develop your profile, and to make sure you meet the requirements to transfer.
- Both universities operate a quarter system with 3 start dates available throughout the year, offering you plenty of flexibility to transfer whenever you’re academically ready.
- You’ll also have the flexibility to transfer to any other Top 50 or Top 100 university in the US.
- English: IELTS 5.5 (no band below 5.0)/TOEFL iBT 68 or completion of GO:Prepared Level 3
- Academic: Completed Senior High School; minimum GPA 2.5
- Minimum age: 17
Your learning outcomes
- Gain knowledge of a broad range of subjects within a Liberal Arts context
- Achieve the academic experience you need to decide on your specializations
Degrees at SOU
Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Business Administration*
- Computer Science*
- Criminal Justice*
- Digital Cinema*
- Education Studies*
- Emerging Media & Digital Arts*
- Environmental Science & Policy
- Financial Mathematics
- Gender, Sexuality & Women’s
- Healthcare Administration
- Health & Physical Education*
- Honors in Mathematics
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Studies*
- Mathematics – Computer Science
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership*
- Political Science*
- Sociology & Anthropology*
- Spanish Language & Culture*
Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Creative Writing
* Participants in the three-year
Transfer to University of Oregon
On completion of two years at SOU and gaining the required credits, you will be able to transfer to the University of Oregon to complete your 4-year degree.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team