Show/hide menu

University Pathways
Do I need specific insurance to study in the UK?

When you travel to the UK to study, you need to be confident that everything is done to make sure you are protected and safe.

We have developed an insurance policy which is especially designed for international students in conjunction with Endsleigh, a major UK insurance provider.

The insurance policy gives a very high level of cover and will protect you against loss of possessions as well as accident or emergency.

To include insurance cover, complete the student insurance section when you apply online or when you complete the Academic Courses Registration Form or the English Courses Enrolment Form.