Show/hide menu

University Pathways
Can I still apply to study an academic course if my English level is quite low?

We need students to have a certain level of English in order to take an academic course, although the specific level will vary from course to course. Anyone who is not advanced enough in English to start the academic course they want to enrol on can take an English for Academic Studies programme first.