The University of Nottingham is one of the founding members of the prestigious Russell Group, and with campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia, is a truly global university. It’s main UK campus is considered one of the largest and most attractive in the country. In the 2024 Times Good University Guide, Nottingham was listed as a Top 10 university for over 10 different subjects – from Food Science to Veterinary Medicine.
- #32 in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024
- #59 in the Guardian Good University Guide 2024
- #28 in the Complete University Guide 2024
- #2 for Building, #4 for Agriculture and forestry, #5 for Food Science, Veterinary Medicine and Liberal Arts, #6 for Chemical Engineering and Social Work, #7 for American Studies and Pharmacology and Pharmacy, #8 for Animal Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and East and South Asian studies (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
Latest undergraduate enrolment
Latest postgraduate enrolment
- It holds a TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework) Gold Award.
- Nottingham was ranked #11 overall in the UK by the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
- In 1970 the University founded the UK’s first 20th century Medical School.
- The University secured a double award as University of the Year for both International and Sports in the 2019 Guide.
- The University counts several Nobel prize winners, leading scientists, politicians, novelists and Olympic gold medallists among its alumni. They include the novelist DH Lawrence and the sixth Prime Minister of Malaysia Dato Seri Najib Razak.