A member of the prestigious Russell Group, the University of Liverpool is located at the heart of this world-famous city. It is globally recognised for its research in health and life sciences, science and engineering, and humanities and social sciences, and was the first university in the UK to establish an autonomous university in China.
- #29 in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024
- #24 in the Complete University Guide 2024
- #36 in the Guardian Good University Guide 2024
- #5 for Animal Science, #8 for Radiography and Town and country planning and landscape, #9 for Architecture (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
Latest undergraduate enrolment
Latest postgraduate enrolment
- Associated with nine Nobel Laureates, the University is recognised for its high-quality teaching and research. Industry partnerships include close links with AstraZeneca, HSBC, IBM, Network Rail and Unilever.
- The main campus is located in the heart of the vibrant city of Liverpool. It also has satellite campuses in London, Singapore, and Suzhou (China).
- The University has been investing heavily in its city-centre campus, with new developments including a modern teaching hub and a new home for the School of Law and Social Justice.