This course is designed to offer students a variety of English for Academic Purposes,
Social Skills and Vocational development classes
for a total of 20 hours of classroom time a week.
A local visit connected to a case study
and a guest speaker integrate classroom learning, plus multiple excursions every week and evening and sometimes daytime activities.
20 hours of English for Academic Purposes, social skills and vocational development lessons per week.
These include a local visit connected to case studies discussed in class.
A full programme of organised sports and activities.
- Intermediate (Pre-test required)
- 20 hours per week of English for Academic Purposes lessons, social skills and vocational development
- Thursday to Monday + Tuesday excursion
View full factsheet
- 20 hours of lessons per week
- 1 local visit connected to case study
- 1 guest speaker
- Additional activities programme (some afternoons and all evenings)
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Full-day excursions every Tuesday and Wednesday
- One half-day excursion
- Placement test
- 24-hour supervision
- End-of-course certificate
- Weekly laundry
- Internet access
- School bank service
Students have 20 hours of a mix of EAP, Social Skills and Vocational development classes each week.
- Classes take place on-site
- Local visit connected to case study
- Guest speaker
Arrival / Departure
|| Listening and Note Taking
|| Trinity Oral Exam Prep
|| Hastings with Entrepreneur Talk, the British Tea Museum and Afternoon Tea
| Trinity Oral Exam Prep
||Brighton with Kings Brighton taster sessions on British Education & Royal Pavilion
|Intro to leadership
||Case Study: A famous leader
||Case Study Research and Prep
||Case Study Presentation
||Trinity Oral Exam Prep
||London with Westminster Walking Tour, London Eye and Dinner in London
||Planning a school event
||Motivation & Leadership Styles
||Social Media Campaign
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team