At Kings we offer:
Specialist facilities and excellent resources
Expert teaching from subject specialists
Personalised support and learning
Science and Engineering Foundation
- If you are an international student you can take our 3-term Science and Engineering Foundation.
- The 1-year programme provides the core skills required for all degrees in this field.
- When you complete this programme you will progress straight to Year 1 of your university degree.
Advanced Level Foundation
- If you are an international student you can take our 3-term Advanced Level Foundation.
- You will need to have completed 11 years of secondary education in your country. You will also need an English level of IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent.
- You will study two core modules (Communication and Study Skills and IT). You will study specialist modules in subjects such as Maths and Sciences.
- Two-year A-levels provide the ideal preparation for a Science degree – particularly if you want to apply to one of the top UK universities.
- A combination of Maths and Sciences at A-level would most likely be required for acceptance on to this type of degree course.
- Students with exceptional ability have the option to take a one-year A-level course.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team