Extended Programme (from IELTS 4.0)
If your language level is lower than IELTS 5.5 you can extend any Foundation programme.
This gives you extra terms to focus on language development and core study skills.
It also gives you a good introduction to academic subjects in an English-speaking context.
- 8 January 2024
- 8 April 2024
- 1 July 2024
- 9 September 2024
- Academic: Completed 11-12 years of schooling
- English: minimum IELTS 4.0 or equivalent
- 4 - 7 terms (including Foundation)
- Average 21 hours per week (plus homework and private study)
A bridge to UK academic life
This programme includes practical content which gives you a smooth transition into UK academic life.
- English language development
- Maths enrichment
- Information Computer Technology
- General academic enhancement
- Business and Enterprise
- Scientific Investigation
The course can also include a Maths GCSE if you need it to progress to university.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team