At Kings we will actively challenge you to question and think for yourself.
We ensure every student benefits from regular progress testing and skills analysis, so each achieves the best possible outcome.
Expert teaching from subject specialists
Personalised support and learning
Advanced Level Foundation
- If you are an international student you can take our 3-term Advanced Level Foundation.
- You will need to have completed 11 years of secondary education in your country. You will also need an English level of IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent.
- You will study two core modules (Communication and Study Skills and IT). You will also study a specialist module in Law as well as other subjects.
- A-levels are widely regarded as the ‘Gold Standard’ qualification for top universities in Britain, and the rest of the world. They can be the best choice for anyone hoping to study Law at one of the UK’s top universities.
- Generally, Law is not studied as a standalone subject at A-level, your Course Director will advise you on the best subject choices, which will most likely include Government and Politics, Geography, History and/or Economics.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team