Extended Law Foundation (from IELTS 4.0)
If your language level is lower than IELTS 5.5, the extended programme is for you.
You will follow this Programme for 1 – 4 terms depending on your language level. You will then proceed directly to the main Law Foundation.
- 9 September 2019
- 6 January 2020
- 6 April 2020
- 29 June 2020
- 7 September 2020
- 4 – 7 terms (including main Law Foundation)
- Average 21 hours per week, plus homework and private study
- Completed 11 – 12 years of schooling (GCSE or equivalent)
- Minimum IELTS 4.0 or equivalent
A bridge to UK academic life
This programme includes practical content which gives you a smooth transition into UK academic life.
- English language development
- Maths enrichment
- Information Computer Technology
- General academic enhancement
- Business and Enterprise
- Scientific Investigation
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team