If your language level is lower than IELTS 5.5, the extended programme is for you.
- 3 April 2023
- 26 June 2023
- 11 September 2023
- 4-term programme starts June/ September; 5-term programme starts April/ June.
- Completion of 11 – 12 years of schooling with documented proof of good results
- 4-term programme: Minimum IELTS 4.0 or equivalent
- 5-term programme: Minimum IELTS 3.5 or equivalent
- Average 21 hours per week, plus homework and private study
- Raise academic qualifications to UK university entrance level
- Understand sales and marketing, finance, operations and product development
- Raise English to university level
A bridge to UK academic life
The first 1 or 2 terms include practical content which gives you a smooth transition into UK academic life.
- English language development
- Maths enrichment
- Information Computer Technology
- General academic enhancement
- Business and Enterprise
- Scientific Investigation
The course can also include a Maths GCSE if you need it to progress to university.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team