New student accommodation
13 Between Towns Road
Student accommodation number: +44 (0)7789 316128
Out of hours emergency number: +44 (0)7887 847018
- Single, en suite bedrooms
- Shared kitchen and laundry
- Perfectly situated in Oxford, the residence has everything on your doorstep — gym, supermarket, shops, takeaways, restaurant and pubs — all within 5 minutes’ walk.
- Single rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Academic course students: either self-catering or half-board. Half-board isMonday to Friday and includes breakfast and lunch (10 meals per week) but not evening meals. Meals are provided in the restaurant at the St Josephs campus.
- English language students: self-catering only (fully-equipped kitchen provided)
- Half-board only available during term time
- WiFi (included in price)
- Cinema room
- Laundry self-service
- Heating included in the price
- Secure bike storage
- Duvet, bedsheets and pillow provided
- Ensuite shower room
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper provided on arrival only
- Cleaned weekly (excludes bedlinen and towels)
- Desk and lamp
- Supermarkets: 1 minute
- Cafes/restaurants: 2 minutes
- Town centre: 20 minutes by bus
- Shops: 1 minute
- Gym: 5 minutes
- Bars/clubs: 5 minutes
- 20-minute bus journey to St Michaels campus (1-minute walk to bus stop)
- 6-minute walk to St Josephs campus
- 22 January 2023 to 30 July 2023
- Check in day: Sunday only
- Check in time: 12 - 6pm
- Check out day: Saturday only
- Check out time: 12 - 6pm
- On arrival, please go directly to 4 Collins St, Oxford OX4 1LG, our Wavy Gate residence where Kings staff will welcome you and transfer by taxi to your accommodation.
- For arrivals outside of these times, please ensure that you contact the Residence Team in advance to tell them your arrival time.
- Fob entry system
- Reception manned:8:30am – 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Outside hours call: 01865 671211
- Off-site security
- Security patrols outside of standard reception manned hours
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team