Brunel Medical School pathway
Kings is partnered with Brunel Medical School, Brunel University London, to offer a different, direct pathway for our medical students.
Brunel University London, is a highly regarded London University. Located in Uxbridge, London, it was founded in 1966 and celebrated 50 years as a university in 2016.
Brunel is organised into three colleges:
- Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
- Business, Arts and Social Sciences
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
and four major research institutes:
- Digital Futures
- Energy Futures
- Environment, Health and Societies
- Materials and Manufacturing.
The new Brunel Medical School is part of the College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
Welcoming students from September 2021, the Medical School will be open to international students exclusively. There will be 60 places.
The School will offer a 5-year undergraduate degree in Medicine leading to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Brunel Medical School highlights
- You will take part in a wide range of clinical placements across London and the South East of England
- Students will be taught in small groups of 5-6 people, guided by academics employing Team Based Learning (TBL) as well as Problem-Based Learning (PBL). These modern teaching styles create a more interactive learning environment.
- Experience a range of technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, virtual reality and delivering virtual consultations
Kings pathways to Brunel Medical School