State-of-the-art student apartments
within a stone’s throw of the school
118 – 132 London Road
Residence team number: +44 (0)1273 443636
Residence emergency number: +44 (0) 1273 201848 (reception desk manned 24/7)
- Brand new state-of-the-art residence located 2 minutes’ walk from the school
The residence features stylish single, en suite bedrooms with fully equipped shared kitchen and living spaces per apartment. A limited number of private studio rooms are also available.
Students have access to a great range of communal on-site facilities such as gym, outdoor patio, social spaces, study area, student lounge, coffee shop, and games room.
Pavilion Point is situated in the heart of Brighton within the vibrant and student-centred London Road area.
The residence is just a 10-minute walk from the independent boutiques and cafes of the bustling North Laine area and a 15-minute walk from the beach.
Close to all local amenities — such as banks, pharmacists, medical centres — as well as local and national transport links
- Single (En suite)
- Classic Studio (limited availability)
- Half-board (14 meals per week, served at Kings Brighton school cafeteria)
- WiFi (included in price)
- Fully-equipped shared kitchen
- Shared living area per apartment with sofas and TV
- Laundry facilities (on-site, card operated)
- Cleaning: Communal areas and bedrooms cleaned weekly
- On-site staff available 24/7
- Heating included in price
- Access to additional communal areas within the residence, including gym, student lounge with TV, social spaces, games room, study areas, outdoor courtyard, and coffee shop
- Secure bike storage available at Kings Brighton school site
- WiFi (included in price)
- Small double bed (3/4 size)
- Duvet, bedsheets and pillow provided (changed weekly)
- Toilet paper provided
- En suite shower room (students should bring own towels)
- Full-length mirror
- Desk area with plenty of space for books, laptops and other tech equipment
- Classic Studio — includes private kitchenette and small dining area, in addition to the above
- Supermarkets: 1 minutes
- Cafes/restaurants: 2 minutes
- Town centre: 10 minutes
- Shops: 1 minute
- Gym/sports centre: on-site gym/fitness room available or 10 minutes' walk to other public gyms
- Bars/clubs: 5 minutes
- Other: 15 minutes' walk to the beach; 2 minutes' walk to the Level; 10 minutes' walk to train station
- Check in day: Sunday only
- Check in time: After 2pm
- Check out day: Sunday
- Check out time: Before 10am
- For arrivals outside of these times, please contact Kings Brighton on +44 (0) 7769 997290 in advance to arrange check-in. Please also make sure to contact us with any last minute changes to travel plans, such as a delayed flight.
- Available to book from September 2021
- Year-round (Please check before confirming booking)
- On-site residence staff available 24/7
- Secure key card access to all areas of the building — main entrance, flats, corridors, bedrooms.
- CCTV in operation in communal areas.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team