At Kings we will actively challenge you to question and think for yourself.
We ensure every student benefits from regular progress testing and skills analysis, so each achieves the best possible outcome.
Expert teaching from subject specialists
Personalised support and learning
Advanced Level Foundation
- If you are an international student you can take our 3-term Advanced Level Foundation.
- You will need to have completed 11 years of secondary education in your country. You will also need an English level of IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent.
- You will study two core modules (Communication and Study Skills and IT). You will also study a specialist module in Economics as well as other subjects.
- Two-year A-levels provide the ideal preparation for an Economics and/or Finance degree – particularly if you want to apply to one of the top UK universities.
- A combination of Economics and Maths at A-level would most likely be required for acceptance on to this type of degree course, although your Course Director would advise you on the best subject combinations.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team