A world-leader in creative innovation
- The UK has a rich history of shaping world-leading innovations in creative industries.
- The first moving colour pictures, the first Teletext service, and more recently, first newspaper brand – The Independent — to fully integrate augmented reality into daily editorial content.
Inspirational cities with thriving arts scenes
- London will also be one of the world’s most exciting and inspiring cities in which to be an Art & Design student.
- But there are many other UK cities with a globally reputation for arts: Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds and Bristol. All have welcomed Kings Art & Design alumni.
Outstanding arts-focused universities
- The UK has many universities ranking in the Top 20 globally for Art & Design
- In 2019, four of the QS Top Universities for Art & Design were located in the UK.
- Kingston University is ranked 2nd in the world for its undergraduate fashion schools (Times Higher Education) and 2nd for fashion and textiles (Guardian University Guide 2018.)