The UWE Advantage
- Conditional offer: you’ll have an offer from UWE before you leave home.
- Portfolio guidance: University staff provide portfolio guidance and workshops.
- 2-day campus residentials: You can explore the campus, visit the art department and join activities including print screening. You can also visit a local gallery.
- Guest lectures: University staff will give lectures at Kings. Topics include 'Creative Futures', focussing on your degree and career options.
University of the West of England at a glance
- Gold rating in the teaching excellence framework (TEF)
- In the Top #20 (Complete University Guide)
- A range of print facilities
- Recent £7 million investment into the design studios
- Architectural Technology and Design
- Creative Music Technology
- Digital Media
- Drawing and Print
- Fashion Textiles
- Fashion Communication
- Film Studies and Literature
- Fine Art
- The University places strong emphasis on making its students industry-ready.
- Placements, internships and experience abroad are all actively encouraged
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team