- 3 January 2023 (restricted subject range may apply)
- 11 September 2023
- 8 January 2024
- Kings Bournemouth
- Kings Brighton
- Kings London
- Kings Oxford
- 1 Academic Year (3 terms)
- Average 21 hours per week, plus homework and private study
- Completed 11 - 12 years of schooling (GCSE or equivalent)
- Minimum IELTS 5.5 (5.0 in Reading and Writing) or equivalent
- Gain UK national university entrance qualification
- Raise English to university level
- Develop study skills required at degree level
- Develop specialist subject expertise
These form the basis of all Advanced Level Foundation pathways.
They give you the vital platform you need to acquire subject specific knowledge.
Choose three subjects from a range of electives.
Like A-levels, subject modules can be combined in any way according to your strengths, interests and degree entry requirements.
We will advise you on the best subject combination for your intended degree.
You can choose combinations which are not 'typical', for example Maths, Art and Physics, but which might be the best path to your specific degree.
Your academic syllabus is the most vital element of the year.
But there is also plenty of time for work outside class: extracurricular development, work experience opportunities, research projects and individual university counselling.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team