On-campus student residence
The student residence is just a 3-minute walk from Kings Boston, on the campus of Pine Manor College, a 20-minute train ride from downtown Boston.
The residence offers dorms consisting of single and twin rooms, with shared bathrooms for up to 12 students per floor. Each residence block has a large common room with sofas, TV, gaming system and study bar.
- Single and twin rooms
- Rooms furnished with beds, desks and wardrobes
- Shared bathroom area with 1 shower, 2 sinks and 1 toilet for every 6 students
- 24-hour security
- Bedding and towels provided weekly
- Excellent cafeteria on site with choice of hot and cold food
- Communal areas cleaned bi-weekly (students clean their own rooms)
- Free WiFi internet
- Student lounge with TV
- Full self-service laundry facilities on site
Minimum age: 16 (14 for groups)
Meal options: Full-board (19 meals per week).
Meals provided at campus dining hall in self-service format; 3 meals per day on weekdays, brunch and dinner at weekends.
Our homestays are all very carefully selected and regularly inspected by our experienced Accommodation Officer.
We have strong relationships with many local hosts including working families, couples, single people and retired people.
All our hosts offer a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation.
Included in the price:
- Comfortable, welcoming accommodation
- Single rooms year-round (twin rooms are available during the summer only or when booking two people travelling together)
- Fully furnished room
- Internet usage
- One clothes wash per week
- Bed linen provided
- Breakfast and dinner every day
Average location from college: 45–55 minutes by public transportation.
- Accommodation is available from Sunday to Saturday
- Bedding is provided but you should bring your own towels.