The UWE Advantage
- Conditional offer: you’ll have an offer from UWE before you leave home.
- Portfolio guidance: University staff provide portfolio guidance and workshops.
- 2-day campus residentials: You can explore the campus, visit the art department and join activities including print screening. You can also visit a local gallery.
- Guest lectures: University staff will give lectures at Kings. Topics include 'Creative Futures', focussing on your degree and career options.
University of the West of England at a glance
- Gold rating in the teaching excellence framework (TEF)
- In the Top #20 (Complete University Guide)
- A range of print facilities
- Recent £7 million investment into the design studios
- Architectural Technology and Design
- Creative Music Technology
- Digital Media
- Drawing and Print
- Fashion Textiles
- Fashion Communication
- Film Studies and Literature
- Fine Art
- The University places strong emphasis on making its students industry-ready.
- Placements, internships and experience abroad are all actively encouraged
Application is simple and quick.
Secure your place on our Art & Design Foundation or on our UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design for your Conditional Offer from UWE Bristol.
Contact us to start your application
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team