Your teachers work with you personally to develop your fluency and accuracy.
Lessons will help you express your ideas, opinions and knowledge.
Whether you need to pass an exam, find your dream job or want to communicate your ideas to the world, you'll practice the new language and skills you have learnt in creative, imaginative and stimulating ways.
- Interactive multimedia learning
- Class projects and assignments
- Small group work: work discussion of world events, culture and those aspects of life which are of greatest importance to all our lives
- Lots of personal teacher time
When lessons are over for the day learning doesn’t need to stop.
There are lots of opportunities for learning enrichment outside class. Depending where you are these could include:
- Free lectures and learning workshops
- Club and societies
- Join the Student Council in the UK
- Embrace college life in the US
Find out more
We offer a selection of online self-study resources as there might be circumstances when it might be difficult to join classes in school.
The real world
Use your English in the real world. It’s one of the best ways to develop real fluency.
Real-world opportunities are key to your Kings experience.
Get out into your local community! We will give you hints and tips on local venues and activities.
Find out more
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team