A home away from home
Living with a local host family is the perfect way to experience family life in your new country first-hand, and gain a deeper understanding of British or American culture. You will also have the opportunity to practice your English with your new host family outside of class.
Our homestays are all carefully selected
and regularly inspected by our experienced
Accommodation Officers. We have strong,
long-term relationships with many local
hosts including working families, couples,
single people and retired people. All our
hosts offer a warm welcome and comfortable
Accommodation contact person/s
Please contact the Accommodation/ Housing team
at your school:
Los Angeles (Hollywood)
- Single, shared bathroom
- Twin, shared bathroom
- Half-board with breakfast and dinner provided 7 days a week
- Single rooms available year-round at all schools
- Twin rooms are available for individual students to book during summer high season only from 16 June – 11 August. Twin rooms for groups, couples, or friends are available on request year-round.
- Fully furnished room
- Bed linen provided (student should bring their own towels)
- Internet usage
- One laundry wash per week
- Check in day: Sunday
- Check in time: 3pm-6pm
- Check out day: Sunday (UK), Saturday (USA)
- Check out time: Before 10am
Average distance from school
- UK: up to 30 minutes from the school, on foot or by public transportation
- USA: 35 – 55 minutes from the school by public transportation
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team