A home away from home
Living with a local host family is the perfect way to experience family life in your new country first-hand, and gain a deeper understanding of British or American culture. You will also have the opportunity to practice your English with your new host family outside of class.
In London and Bournemouth, as well as standard Homestay, we have the additional premium option of Homestay Extra. With this option, you get all the facilities of our normal Homestay plus a few extra home comforts, including a private bathroom or shower room.
Our homestays are all carefully selected and regularly inspected by our experienced Accommodation Officers. We have strong, long-term relationships with many local hosts including working families, couples, single people and retired people. All our hosts offer a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation.
Accommodation contact person/s
Please contact the Accommodation/ Housing team
at your school:
- Large single occupancy room with double bed
- Half-board with breakfast and dinner provided 7 days a week
- Private bathroom or shower room
- Television in the bedroom
- Bed linen provided (student should bring their own towels)
- Internet usage
- One laundry wash per week
- Check in day: Sunday
- Check in time: 3pm-6pm
- Check out day: Sunday
- Check out time: Before 10am
Average distance from school
- Up to 30 minutes from the school, on foot or by public transportation
- Available year-round at Bournemouth and London, subject to availability
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team