Purpose-built, modern on-site residence
27 – 33 Ditchling Road
Residence team number: +44 (0)1273 443 636
Residence emergency number: +44 (0) 7887 847 018
- Our on-site residence spans the top two floors of the Kings Brighton school, with 29 bedrooms per floor.
- The residence features single, en suite bedrooms with communal student lounges.
- It is situated in the heart of Brighton, in the same building as the school.
- The residence is just a 10-minute walk from the main shopping area and a 15-minute from the beach.
- The area around the school itself is vibrant, student-centred, with plenty of amenities and transport links.
- The residence has a secure entrance that is separate to the main school reception, enabling students to access their accommodation outside of school opening hours.
- Half-board (14 meals per week)
- 15+ (16 during the summer)
- 21.30 for under 16s
- 22.30 for 16 –18 year olds
- No curfew for students aged 18+
- WiFi (included in price)
- Student lounge with TV and DVD player
- Communal kitchens with facilities available for preparing snacks, but not full meals
- Shared fridge/freezers
- Laundry: on-site, coin operated (2 washing machines and 2 dryers)
- Secure bike storage
- Cleaning: Communal areas, bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned weekly
- Live-in residential supervisor
- Heating included in price
- WiFi (included in price)
- Duvet, bedsheets and pillow provided (changed weekly)
- Toilet paper provided
- Ensuite shower room (students should bring own towels)
- Luggage storage
- Desk and lamp
- Supermarkets: 2 minutes
- Cafes/restaurants: 2 minutes
- Town centre: 10 minutes
- Shops: 2 minutes
- Gym/sports centre: 10 minutes
- Bars/clubs: 5 minutes
- Other: 15 minutes' walk to the beach; 1 minute walk to The Level park; 10 minutes' walk to train station
- 1-minute walk (same building)
- Check in day: Sunday only
- Check in time: after 2pm
- Check out day: Sunday
- Check out time: Before 10am
- For arrivals outside of these times, please contact the Residence Team in advance to arrange check-in. Please also make sure to contact us with any last minute changes to travel plans, such as a delayed flight.
- Keys to individual flats will be provided upon arrival.
- Year-round (Please check before confirming booking)
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted on site
- Students are asked to be mindful of other students and local residents
- If you are making your own way to school and you find the main school door is closed please go to the side door, which is the residential entrance in Oxford Place, Brighton BN1 4LD. If you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us on our emergency phone.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team