Summer in the city. In English.
Discover London is the perfect way to spend a summer of learning and sightseeing.
You’ll stay in a single en suite room at Southbank University in the very heart of the city. Everything is right on your doorstep.
This course is perfect if you want to:
Stay right in the heart of central London
Improve your core English language skills
Have plenty of free time to explore this amazing city
- Location: Central London (South Bank)
- Start dates: Every Wednesday 23 June – 11 August (end date 18 August) 2021
- Length: 1 – 4 weeks
- Lessons per week: 20 (15 hours)
- Minimum entry level: Kings Level 2 (Elementary)
- Class size: maximum 16
- Age range: 16 – 25
English lessons focus on the history, politics and social economy of London.
You'll develop fluency across the four core English language skills:
More about core skills
Stay in the heart of London
- You will live at David Bomberg House or McLaren House, London South Bank University's residences.
- Walking distance of Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
- 3 minutes' walk from underground station and very close to London Bridge station.
- Breakfast and dinner included and provided every day
Great value: £855 per week
All this is included in the price:
Get a Quote
15 hours of English lessons
Half board accommodation in single en suite rooms (breakfast and dinner)
Travel card for zones 1 and 2 (access to all main tourist sites)
One full day excursion per week
Three evening activities per week
Exciting optional activity programme visiting iconic London sights
- We’ll give you a free weekly travel card (zones 1 and 2) so you can explore London in your own time.
We also organise optional visits and excursions. You can join these on a 'pay-as-you-go' basis, or pre-book a weekly activity upgrade.
- Three evenings activities per week are included in the price.
- Typical options include a movie night, quiz night, sports evening, karaoke, or disco.
- We can also help you with tickets to a West End show or a concert.
Typical day excursions
- Canterbury and Cathedral
- Windsor and Castle
Typical London sight seeing
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- London Dungeon
- Tower Bridge Experience
- Tower of London
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Kensington Palace
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team