New partnerships with Kingston University and UWE Bristol for Art and Design
We are delighted to announce exciting new partnerships with Kingston University and UWE Bristol, which will give our students a Conditional Offer of Acceptance prior to beginning the Art & Design Foundation.
Through the partnerships, our Art and Design students will also benefit from:
- Portfolio guidance workshops
- Guest lectures on topics such as 'Creative Futures', which focuses on the various art and design degrees and what careers they can lead to
- On-campus residentials: 2-day programmes where students can explore the campus, visit the art department and take part in art-related activities
About Kingston University
Located in south west London, Kingston School of Art has long been recognised as one of the best Art & Design schools in teaching and research globally. Art & Design students at Kingston benefit from outstanding facilities, including Animation studios, Digital Media workshops, a photography suite and a printmaking studio.
A particular specialism for which Kingston University is renowned is fashion and textiles. Recent rankings have included:
- #2 in the world in the Times Higher Education best undergraduate fashion schools category
- #2 for fashion and textiles in the Guardian’s 2018 University Guide
Kingston alumni have gained senior positions in global fashion companies including Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Paul Smith, All Saints, Alexander McQueen, Club Monaco, Margiela and Saint Laurent.
About UWE Bristol
Located in the bustling and artistic city of Bristol, home of world-renowned street artist Banksy, UWE Bristol is one of the UK’s premier providers of Art & Design degrees. UWE Bristol is currently ranked in the top 20 by the Complete University Guide and also has a Gold rating in the teaching excellence framework (TEF) by Times Higher Education.
The University offers a huge range of Art & Design related courses, and has a strong emphasis on making its students industry ready, encouraging placements, internships and travelling abroad for the experience. They offer a range of print facilities, and are currently benefiting from a £7 million investment in their design studios.