GO: Rochester — new guaranteed pathway options
We are delighted to announce that students now have additional pathways to the University of Rochester (ranked 34 nationally) through our GO: Rochester program.
Our unique program is now available at both the University of Wisconsin — Oshkosh and Fisher College, Boston as well as the current location of the College of Mount Saint Vincent (New York).
With the GO: Rochester program, students receive a Conditional Letter of Admission from the University of Rochester before leaving home.
They then start their US college degree at their choice of:
- University of Wisconsin — Oshkosh
- Fisher College (Boston)
- College of Mount Saint Vincent (New York)
Kings expert advisors and the dedicated support team on campus help students adjust to college life and maximize their academic success.
After 3-4 semesters, students transfer to the University of Rochester where they join as a junior (third year student) and graduate from the University of Rochester.
Transfer admission is guaranteed on meeting entrance requirements.
About the University of Rochester
- The University is located in Rochester, New York State.
- It is a private, coeducational, research university that was founded in 1850 and is currently ranked #34 in National Universities (US News & World Report 2021).
- Its current student-to-faculty ratio is 10:1, and the total number of students is over 12,000.
- The university offers over 200 Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral degree programs/certificates.
Kings GO: Rochester students have been accepted onto a range of popular undergraduate programs including:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Film and Media Studies
- International Business
- #33 Best Business Schools (#17 Finance, #36 Accounting, #39 Business Analytics)
- #19 Political Science (#7 in Political Methodology, #19 in International Politics)
- #43 Best Engineering Schools
- #21 Economics
- #36 Best Medical Schools: Research
- #14 Best Medical Schools: Primary Care
- #26 Best Nursing Schools: Master’s
Find out more about the GO: Rochester program with Kings in the US