Fast-track your business career with the Kings International Business Foundation
Students’ attitudes are changing. They want to get experience in their education, and set themselves up for their careers. The Kings International Business Foundation is perfect for students who are interested in learning about Business and want to gain practical insights and experience.
Students on this course will hear directly from multi-national companies, entrepreneurs and local business leaders, visit global companies, and local businesses, have the opportunity of work shadowing placements and join Kings Enterprise and set up their own company.
Students can join in September for the nine month course, or in January for the accelerated, six month version. Students who join in September will get a head start as they cover an Introduction to Business and have the opportunity to take credit-bearing courses.
Our students have gone on to a range of excellent universities including:
- Durham University - Business Management
- Aston University - Business Management
- University of York - Business and Management with a year in Industry
- Keele University - International Business and International Relations
- University of Sussex - Economics and Management Studies
- University of Exeter - Marketing Management
- Royal Holloway, University of London - Management with Marketing
- University of Bath
- University of East Anglia
- University of Surrey
Boris has gone on to study his Masters at London School of Economics. Watch the video below to learn more about his story.