Brighton students and staff enjoy awards ceremony
Earlier this month, Kings Brighton held an awards ceremony is to congratulate all academic students on their year’s study and hard work.
This year was particularly important as the study had been interrupted due to the pandemic and several students were still learning online. These students all attended the ceremony online, including one award winner.
Thirteen different awards were handed out to recognise the best students in various categories, with winners being announced by Kings Brighton Principal, Nigel Addison:
- Most improved A-level student in English language — Ai-Lin Pan
- Best contribution to Kings Brighton — Anahita Masoumi
- Best English language preparation student — Duy Thanh Dat Do
- Best Advanced Level Foundation Maths and Science student — Hananeh Khezri Yazdan
- Best A1 Maths and Science student — Bruce Duy Khanh Hoang Dang
- Best A2 Maths and Science student — James Boon Chun Tham
- Best Art Foundation student — Ho-Sa Wang
- Best International Business Foundation student — Isaac Yalah
- Best GCSE student — Isabelle Whitall Brown
- Most improved Advanced Level Foundation student in English Language — Panteha Parto
- Best Advanced Level Foundation Humanities and Business student — Sanne Margaret Alyda Soumahoro
- Best A2 Humanities and Business student — Victoria Hanh Chi Tran
Congratulations to all the students who received awards, and thank you to all that attended for such a fantastic event!
We wish those students who are departing all the best for their future academic careers and look forward to seeing our returning students in September after the summer break.