The company is now looking to hire a dynamic and customer-oriented Student Recruitment Manager for the UKIA region, ideally with experience in the international education sector.
This role will focus on supporting all aspects of student recruitment from both existing and new recruitment sources, providing accurate, efficient and friendly support to all clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an innovative educational group within a dynamic student recruitment team, with many opportunities for growth and development.
- Senior Regional Manager, UKIA
- Flexible (UK/Europe working hours and travel required)
Reporting to the Senior Regional Manager, UKIA, the main objective of this role is to assist the achievement of designated recruitment targets and build student recruitment numbers in the UKIA region.
You will be working alongside key team members to build binding, profitable and sustainable relationships with our sending partners across the region and ensure excellent agent/student support.
Specific recruitment accountabilities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Senior Regional Manager, UKIA, to meet annual recruitment objectives across the four product divisions.
- Provide excellent, efficient support to the Senior Regional Manager, UKIA, with a particular focus on building recruitment in Africa and the UK international market.
- Build knowledge and brand awareness of the KPU USA program range in Africa
- Assist the student application process from specific agents or markets, supporting the admissions team in accordance with company policies, ensuring fast and accurate response times to queries and a strong focus on conversion.
- Build student recruitment volumes based on tangible market-oriented improvements to processes, outcomes and service levels.
- Provide outstanding account support to key partners.
- Gain and share in-depth market and competitor knowledge.
- Actively contribute to improving the marketing communications strategy for all Kings programmes - collaboratively with the marketing team.
Key performance indicators
- Assist the SRM to meet/exceed annual new student enrolment/booking objectives.
- Receive excellent feedback from key sending partners and colleagues as to the professionalism, speed and friendliness of the service provided.
- Visible contribution to product and service development in target markets.
- Visible contribution to the development of the Kings Education brand in the target region
Key skills and experience
- English at proficiency level
- A graduate, preferably proficient in additional languages
- At least 2 years’ experience within the international education sector
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, able to produce work fast and accurately
- Successful and diplomatic team player
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong understanding of the US and UK education systems
- Hard working and self-motivated.
How to apply
To apply for this position or to request further information, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made: As soon as possible