The company is now looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Student Recruitment Manager for the European region, with a proven track record of success in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an innovative educational group within a dynamic student recruitment team, with many opportunities for growth and development.
This role will focus on supporting all aspects of student recruitment from both existing and prospective Kings Education recruitment sources.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Europe, your objective is to help achieve designated recruitment targets and build student recruitment numbers in the target region.
You will be working alongside key team members to build binding, profitable and sustainable relationships with our sending partners across the region and ensure excellent agent/student support.
Specific recruitment accountabilities:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Regional Manager to support annual recruitment objectives across the four product divisions
- Provide both recruitment and admissions support to the designated region(s) as required to ensure excellent service to clients
- Manage applications from specific agents or markets, implementing correct Kings admissions processes in accordance with company policies, while ensuring a fast and accurate turnaround time
- Assist the Regional Manager and Kings Young Learners team to build group recruitment and ensure efficient quotation and conversion procedures
- Support the admissions & operational teams to build recruitment based on tangible market-oriented improvements to processes, outcomes and service levels
- Provide outstanding account support to key partners through multiple training and relationship building activities
- Provide market-driven feedback on new programme development and/or current programme amendment
- Gain and share in-depth market and competitor knowledge
- Actively contribute to improving the marketing communications strategy for all Kings programmes in concert with the marketing team.
Key performance indicators:
- Assist the Regional Manager to meet/exceed annual new student enrolment/booking objectives
- Receive excellent feedback from key sending partners and colleagues as to the professionalism, speed and friendliness of the service provided
- Visible contribution to product and service development
- Visible contribution to the development of the Kings Education brand in the target region(s)
Key skills required:
- English at proficiency level
- A graduate, preferably fluent in at least two languages: English plus Italian, Spanish, French, German or Portuguese (preferred)
- At least 5 years’ industry experience with an excellent track record of success
- Successful and diplomatic team player
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, able to produce work fast & accurately
- Familiarity with the US and UK education systems
- Hard working and self-motivated
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please write to Thomas Santini-Mayer:
Interviews will commence upon receipt and consideration, therefore it is in your interest to apply as soon as possible.
Competitive salaries and conditions are on offer.
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process.
It is Kings Education's policy not to communicate further with applicants other than those who are shortlisted for a position.