- Commercial Director, Kings English/Young Learners
- UK, Europe or location convenient to work in Central Europe timezone
The company is looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Sales Development Manager for the Kings English and Young Learners division, with a proven track record of success within the EFL, young learners and group travel sector. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop and grow within a dynamic and growing education group.
The Sales Development Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the recruitment effort to drive growth and ensure global targets for the Kings English and Young learners division are met. The Sales Development Manager will work closely with the Head of Business Development (HOBD) and Head of Sales Operations (HOSO) on a variety of projects, with a particular focus on the growth of group business.
Specific recruitment accountabilities:
- Meet or exceed pre-agreed targets in a variety of different markets
- Work closely with the HOBD/Regional Managers to identify and target new group business opportunities for both Kings English and Kings Young Learners programmes
- Provide specialist product training to staff and agents on KE/KYL products to maximize productivity to meet targets and ensure client expectations are accurately set and met
- Create group quotations and ensure quick and efficient responses to all questions, with a particular focus on the conversion of quotations sent for groups/contracts/grants
- Accurately record and manage allocations/group bookings and ensure timely communication with clients and operations teams
- Liaise closely with HOSO and operations teams to provide problem solving expertise and be the communication conduit between operations and agents/regional managers
- Assist with agent visits, fam trips and general marketing/PR/training needs for group business
- Organise and deliver efficient upselling trips and events to encourage enrolment onto Kings academic programmes
- Gather, control and respond to feedback on groups and provide recommendations for improvement/product development for the coming year
- Ensure marketing material is gathered and produced throughout the year, with particular focus on the busy summer period.
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure global enrolments and revenue targets are met for KE/KYL division
- Achieve growth in group/contract business by pre-agreed set amounts
- Receive excellent feedback from all sending partners and colleagues as to the professionalism, speed and friendliness of the service provided
- Contribute visibly to KE/KYL product and service development
- Build the Kings English/Young Learners brand reach globally
Key skills required:
- At least 3 years’ industry experience with an excellent track record of success
- English at proficiency level and preferably fluency in at least 1 foreign language
- Successful team player and strong relationship builder
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, able to produce work fast & accurately
- Hard working and self-motivated
How to apply
To apply for this position or to request further information, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made: As soon as possible
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team