With Westminster International
Our Kings Bangkok partner Westminster International are currently looking to recruit reliable, professional, and experienced teachers of IELTS to join their team of teachers for their branches in Bangkok.
They have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Salary on application.
You will teach IELTS to small groups or 1-1.
- You must be very familiar with the IELTS exam
- You must have considerable experience of teaching IELTS (minimum 1000 hours)
- You must be a native English speaker (from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
- You must have a dynamic and professional approach to teaching
- You must have a 120-hour classroom-based teaching certification (e.g. CELTA or equivalent)
For more information, and to arrange an interview, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a resume with a recent photo & your current visa status
- a brief, but well-written cover letter summarising your skills and experience
Westminster regret that they are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team