You will be working as a member of the finance team, working closely with the Management Accountants and Financial Controller and will assist all finance related tasks.
- Brighton, UK (Central Marketing Unit)
Duties and responsibilities
- Credit Card expenses
- Recording monthly income
- Reconcile related control accounts
- Processing purchase ledger including support with prepayments and accruals
- Preparing supplier, agent commission and host family payments
- Processing journals where required
- Maintain Fixed Asset register with depreciation
- Maintain supporting records as required (i.e. utilities spreadsheet)
- Support with budget monitoring and cost analysis
- Support with payroll processing
- Month end/year end duties as required
- Student debt management (credit control)
- Bank activity processing and reconciliation
- Reconciling and recording sundry sales and all credit card sales
- General office administration including answering telephone calls, emails, online filing
- Liaising with
- Students, parents, suppliers and agent
- Any other duties as required
Kings Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
Skills and professional experience
- Accountancy experience in a commercial or professional work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with Xero would be advantageous
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
How to apply
We require a full CV with covering letter stating salary expectations, how your experience and qualifications match our expectations.
Please send applications to Gillian Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will commence: Upon receipt and consideration of suitable candidate
Successful appointment will be dependent upon:
- Enhanced DBS check
- Confirmation of right to work in the UK
- Satisfactory references (including confirmation of no child safeguarding concerns)
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team