Social media and digital marketing to drive engagement and growth
- Brighton, UK (some working from home may be considered)
- To apply, or for further information, contact: email@example.com
We are looking for a committed, organised and passionate Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator to join our Central Marketing Unit in Brighton. We are a friendly, dynamic team and are responsible for all marketing, creative and information services to support our global student recruitment strategy.
You will be a digital champion and will drive engagement with our brands, programmes and services across multiple audiences, both B2C and B2B.
You will oversee our social media output, working with content providers in our schools as well as colleagues globally to drive engagement to agreed plans and metrics.
You will plan, coordinate and report on digital campaigns and will develop the creative content they need to succeed.
To be considered for this role you must be able to show us:
- at least 2-3 years’ experience in a digital / social media marketing role
- a track record of driving growth and engagement in brands, products or services
- strong skills in writing compelling user-focussed content for multiple audiences – whether B2B or B2C
- the ability to create targeted content and campaigns across the main internationally popular social media platforms
- experience of producing engaging creative content through design software, basic photography and/or video
- the ability to coordinate content providers across multiple sites and to form positive, supportive relationships at all levels
- willingness to be driven by metrics and targets around engagement and leads
- experience of - or a keen understanding of - the international education sector
Get in touch
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your CV, relevant examples of your work and short covering letter and tell us how your experience and/or qualifications would be perfect for this role.
Applications should be sent to:
Marina De Santis
Head of Online
Applications should be made by: 25th June 2021
Interviews will commence: as soon as possible upon receipt and consideration, therefore it is in your interest to put your application in straight away.
Successful appointment will be dependent upon:
- Confirmation of right to work in the UK
- Satisfactory references (including confirmation of no child safeguarding concerns)
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process.
It is Kings Education's policy not to communicate further with applicants other than those who are shortlisted for a position.