- Commercial Director, Kings Colleges
- UK, London or Brighton preferred
In line with our growth trajectory, we are looking for a dynamic professional for the newly created role of Development Manager for the Kings Colleges division. If you have a proven track record in student recruitment and commercial development - ideally within either the boarding school or international college sector – this could be the ideal role for you.
In this position, you will build student enrolments into all of our four UK sixth form colleges. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and thrive within a successful and innovative education group.
As Development Manager you will be primarily responsible for creating the local marketing and recruitment campaigns which generate enquiries and build enrolments from within the UK. The role also involves developing our range of UK-based international recruitment channels and relationships.
- effectively manage the pipeline from enquiries to applications to enrolments, liaising as appropriate with parents, students, agents and local college staff including Principals and Directors of Studies.
- meet and exceed targets for both domestic recruitment, the UK-based international recruitment network and other territories as agreed.
- work closely with college-based colleagues to develop a strong annual recruitment plan for domestic students, organising visits and open days, culminating in the peak summer recruitment season.
- identify, meet and counsel current Kings EFL and Young Learner students with a view to securing onward progression into the Kings sixth forms.
- liaising with Central Marketing Unit, oversee work of college-based local promotional coordinators in developing local marketing campaigns, publishing engaging social media content and encouraging online reviews and testimonials from students and parents.
- monitor and report on data related to students through each stage of the recruitment journey through to conversion, providing analysis on recruitment trends and opportunities.
- work proficiently with the CRM and assist with training of college staff as appropriate.
- develop the UK-based recruitment network through a variety of pre-determined channels.
- develop links with local schools - with a view to partnership arrangements or recruitment activities.
- assist with agent visits and familiarisation trips for the Kings Colleges overseas recruitment effort.
Key performance indicators:
- Achieve enrolment targets for both domestic and international student recruitment.
- Meet targets for growth in enquiries and conversion rates.
- Expand the UK-based recruitment channel network.
- Develop and execute successful local recruitment and marketing campaigns.
- Receive positive feedback on professionalism and service quality.
- Contribute to product and service development.
- Enhance brand reach across the UK for the domestic audience.
Key skills required:
- Experience within student recruitment, demonstrating an excellent track record of success.
- Experience of digital engagement and marketing activity.
- Familiarity with using CRM (MS Dynamics).
- A UK university graduate, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Successful team player and strong relationship builder.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, able to produce work fast and accurately.
- Hard working, self-motivated and keen to show initiative.
How to apply
To apply for this position or to request further information, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made by: 1st November 2023
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team