- Regional Manager for Korea
As a result of exciting developments in both the USA and UK, the company is now looking
to recruit an outstanding individual for the position of Assistant Recruitment & Marketing Manager of Korea.
With a proven track record of success in the relevant fields, for a country of key future strategic importance to Kings, the position represents an excellent
opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative international education group and to further develop a career in an international marketing and recruitment context.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Regional Manager with developing and executing region sales plan to achieve annual sales targets
- Actively initiate, develop and maintain relationships with agents
- Handling of day to day administrative affairs.
- Create sales tools to promote Kings programs – which can include creating strategic
information sheets, power point presentation, sales manual and more
- Provide accurate and timely sales and marketing support to ensure agents always receive
excellent customer service
- Liaising effectively across the Kings internal admissions team to meet recruitment needs
- Generate and publish marketing content for Kings through social media advertising
- Attend student fairs, workshops and other venues as needed in your region
- Research and report on market trends that have a direct impact on student enrollment
- Extensive travel in Korea to visit agents and attend fairs/workshops (may include
overseas travel as well)
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Experience working with educational agencies and students preferred
- Understanding of the US and UK education systems preferred
- Excellent customer-service and communication skills
- Dynamic individual who enjoys giving presentations to different types of audiences
- Pro-active with a proven track record of solving problems
- Driven, hard working, results-orientated and focused nature
- Comfortable working independently and ability to act with limited supervision
- Must be willing to work some weekends and non-standard work hours
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales, customer service-related field or education field
How to apply
For further information and a job
specification, please write in confidence to Hyeeun Gwon:
Interviews will commence upon receipt and consideration, therefore it is in your interest to apply as soon as possible.
Competitive salaries and conditions are on offer.
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process.
It is Kings Education's policy not to communicate further with applicants other than those who are shortlisted for a position.